LoriotPro Lite edition is a cost effective, quick to deploy and easy to operate tool for small to medium businesses with a small sized IT infrastructure. It is ideal for the dedicated monitoring of select devices.
This Microsoft Windows based software enables you to monitor host and network availability, graph traffic and load, access snmp devices, analyze snmp requests, perform snmp get and set requests, compile mib files, browse mib tree, receive events and traps and inform administrators, discover networks and hosts.It can monitors up to 100 devices. An integrated web server also allows you to monitor your infrastructure remotely from a standard browser.
System requirements & product specifications
- A license allows you to install the software on one
- The software key is not limited in time.
- The number of monitored hosts (IP addresses) is limited
- Events and snmp traps reception but with filtering
- Limited access to extension (LoriotPro plugin), See
- Can be easily upgraded to Loriotpro lite edition, a
LoriotPro standard eEdition or a LoriotPro extended edition.
- Run under Microsoft Windows XP Pro, Windows 7 8, 2008 Server or higher versions.
- 2 G of minimum RAM required, 4 is recommanded
- Administrator manuals in english & french (more than 1000 sheets)